WHO WE ARE
Debt Counseling Corp is a licensed 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, accredited by BSI for ISO 9001:2008 - an international quality standard which indicates excellence in our industry.
Debt Counseling Corp is a member of the Financial Counseling Association of America (FCAA) and our Credit Counselors are independently certified by the Center For Financial Certifications and receive ongoing in-house training through "Debt Counseling College"© which is our educational division.
DCC Counselors are regularly apprised of the latest information about credit and financial management issues.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
• Free Debt Analysis
• Free Personalized budget planning tailored to your specific needs and circumstances
• Free educational materials, plus our bi-annual online newsletter "The Consumer Advocate"
• Free assistance with identifying and reaching short and long term financial goals
• Free on-site monthly seminars on topics related to credit and debt management
• Free follow-up contact to provide ongoing counseling, education and support
• Free strategies to help you manage your debt, which may include our Debt Management Plan
* Outreach programs provided
We provide free ongoing debt counseling & education so you can maintain a dignified lifestyle.
Our Certified Credit Counselors will offer you a free, no obligation debt analysis.
You and your counselor will develop a realistic budget and spending plan tailored to your specific needs.
You will be given alternatives to help you manage your debt, which may include our debt consolidation Debt Management Program.
If you enroll in our Debt Management Program, the interest rates on your credit cards and other unsecured debts will be lowered significantly, enabling you to get out of debt faster.
This is a secure website - your information will be encrypted. Click on the image below for more security information.